- All registrations that are cancelled within 6 months of the festival receive a 75% refund.
- Any registration cancelled within 3 months of the festival will receive a 50% refund less any booking fees. We suggest that the best thing you can do is try and sell your ticket – a great place to do this is on Facebook.
- Any registration cancelled within 6 weeks of the festival will not receive a refund. We suggest that the best thing you can do is try and sell your ticket – a great place to do this is on Facebook.
Volunteer cancellation policy
Anyone who wishes to volunteer should not purchase any kind of pass that includes the social events. Any volunteer who purchases a pass that includes social events will not be able to receive a refund for the social portion of their ticket.
Pass swapping and transfers
It is possible to sell your pass if for some reason you cannot make it to the festival. We suggest the best way to do this is via Facebook. Feel free to post it on any of the festival groups, events or walls.
You can request a name change for a pass or a change of track, from the day the ticket sales open until 1 month of the festival. We won’t be taking any name changes however you can still sell your ticket to someone else as as they can just use your name at check in. We don’t check ID
Sharing or splitting a pass
It is not possible to share or split a pass with another dancer. It is not possible for one person to do some events and workshops while another person does the remaining events or workshops. There are a number of reasons for this:
- It is not possible for us to keep track of this.
- Single day or individual events are a different price.
- It is important for us to keep the workshop ratios balanced
The point of a full pass is that the dancer who purchases a pass to attend the whole weekend gets a discount for their full commitment to the whole festival.